Clang Intelli Sense and c++11

Sysprogs forums Forums VisualGDB Clang Intelli Sense and c++11

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    craffael
    Participant

Hello,

I’m currently consider to use VisualGDB as means to develop our code more efficiently and such that it compiles under windows AND linux. So far I have done the following:

1. download VisualGDB 5.0 Preview 3 and installed it
    2. Setup Samba so that I can access to the c++ src directory on the remote machine
    3. Start Linux Project wizard and import my sources. (I use cmake as a build system under linux, but somehow I couldn’t select this in the project wizard. Therefore VisualGDB thinks I’m using make files which however also works…)
    4. Configure all the settings and at the very end it asked me whether I wanted experimental clang intelli sense, i’ve chosen yes.
    5. Open a c++ source file and on one of the very first lines I get the clang warning “Alias declarations are a c++11 extension”

To me it seems that the new (experimental) clang intelli sense doesn’t tell clang that my code uses c++11. How can I fix this?

Raffael

support
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please try the latest Preview 4 build. It enables C++14 features by default.

craffael
    Participant

Hi Bazis,

Thanks for the tip. Do you know where I can download the Preview 4 build? On http://visualgdb.com/download/ I can only get the preview 3 build…

support
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please try again now. The download page should point to the correct installer.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.