Can't compile on VisualStudio 2013 (Code:Blocks works)

Sysprogs forums Forums VisualGDB Can't compile on VisualStudio 2013 (Code:Blocks works)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    christoph.p
    Participant

Hi!

I have a VS 2013 project, which was created by the introjucer. I’m going to compile and debug for and on a beaglebone board. I’ve configured VisualGDB with the tutorials on the sysprogs website (Cross-compiling & creating a C++ app). The “hello world” compiles well and can be debugged directly on the beaglebone. Then I have setup Code:Blocks (based on the introducer project) with the VisualGDB toolchain and it compiles too (I have copied the exe to the bb and started it there).

But when I try to compile the cross-compiling project under VS 2013 with VisualGDB, I get various c++ errors which – under the condition that it compiles well with CodeBlocks – can’t be code related.

So what can I try to do?

The include directories are the same as in Codeblocks.

Here is a screen of my makefile project settings of VisualGSB:

• This topic was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by christoph.p.
    christoph.p
    Participant

Ok. I got it to work. For some reasons, Visual Studio compiled any source files. Even those which were marked with a

red minus – with means that they are excluded from the project. I dont know why, but I manually deleted all these files

from the solution explorer and now it is compiling.

Now I have second problem…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.